db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Clóvis Wichoski <clovis_wicho...@uol.com.br>
Subject Re: [BUG] on path expression for multiple joined table when load subclasses
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 12:28:56 GMT
Hi Jakob,

Then this is same trouble for first BUG that I send for you?
please see
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=ojb-dev@db.apache.org&msgId=1750208

but how to redefine this fields? since I don't get any idea of how do it
from documentation,
note I'm using multiple joined tables,
or you mean that for ojb work with multiple joined table I must have the
field
"shortcut" in table PERSON and in table COMPANY?
if yes this sound like that OJB supports only "Each Class to a Distinct
Table"

I Searched in Test and there are no redefined, examples:

TIA

Clóvis