db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Clóvis Wichoski <clovis_wicho...@uol.com.br>
Subject Re: Forward!
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:10:59 GMT
Hi,

Sorry to borrow but, IMO the one of the best thing about any software is
the speed of reply about troubles, then maybe one goal is to make a
FORUN that maintains unanswered questions, to speed up response for
unanswered questions.
If we had many unanswered questions, users goes to find another
solutions for their trouble, many times changing to another framework
:(, without notice.
(I'm from another framework like OJB, and I'm here now because  many
troubles that I found on that framework still today without response).
Migrating is hard but is better than wait for a never reply.

Best regards

Clóvis