db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: OJB 1.0.1 Bug Fix Release ?
Date Sat, 24 Jul 2004 20:22:38 GMT
We'll need to port bug fixes into the OJB_1_0_RELEASE branch as well if
we intend to release bug fixes off of that branch. That or selectively
merge changes.

I tend to be of the opinion that checking bug fixes into the current
bug fix branch, and merging to head is easier. Merging from head to bug
fix branch is hard to separate out new development.

-Brian