db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: AutoDirty in PB
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 10:49:26 GMT
Will check in as it is totally independent (doesn't require changes to
anything else).

Basically it is just hooking two listeners to a persistence broker and
giving them a means to communicate. I set it up vie a different
PBFactory, but a better way may be to make the current PBFactory able
to hook things in.

Will check in later this morning. I want to make some changes for my
own use going forward, so count on it being unstable for a while.
Basically -- can optimize it much further than it already is ;-)

-Brian