db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Luis Gaspar" <luis-gas...@criticalsoftware.com>
Subject RE: Problems with two OJB application on JBoss 3.2.3
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:25:11 GMT
Tom wrote:

Any log entries ? You could increase the log level of OJB to see where
the problem happens. Also there is the question of the JBoss
configuration. Do the two apps use the same classloader ?

I have made an application with OJB Persistence and Struts STXX (struts-1.1)
and I deploy it in JBoss 3.2.3. The application work fine and I don't have
any problem. When I deploy another application in the same JBoss, developed
in JDBC and not using OJB's, two applications work fine. But when I deploy
the OJB application again, it doesn't work again and I have to delete the
second (no OJB).
How can I put two applications in my JBoss when onde of them are in OJB
Persistence?!

I put <attribute name="JavaClassLoadingCompliance">false</attribute> and
this don't resolve the problem.
But when I put <attribute name="UseJBossWebLoader">false</attribute> the
application don't work, and have this exception:

java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
org/apache/xerces/parsers/IntegratedParserConfiguration, method:
configurePipeline signature: ()V) Incompatib
le type for getting or setting field
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:1610)
        at
org.apache.xerces.util.ObjectFactory.newInstance(ObjectFactory.java:296)
        at
org.apache.xerces.util.ObjectFactory.createObject(ObjectFactory.java:224)
        at
org.apache.xerces.util.ObjectFactory.createObject(ObjectFactory.java:119)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser.<init>(SAXParser.java:95)
        at
org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.<init>(SAXParserImpl.java:102)
        at
org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl.newSAXParser(SAXParserFactoryImp
l.java:95)
        at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.getParser(Digester.java:686)
        at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.getXMLReader(Digester.java:902)
        at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1567)
        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc4.SingleSignOnContextConfig.tldScanStream(SingleSignO
nContextConfig.java:1132)
        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc4.SingleSignOnContextConfig.tldScanJar(SingleSignOnCo
ntextConfig.java:1062)
        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc4.SingleSignOnContextConfig.tldScan(SingleSignOnConte
xtConfig.java:999)
        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc4.SingleSignOnContextConfig.start(SingleSignOnContext
Config.java:752)
        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc4.SingleSignOnContextConfig.lifecycleEvent(SingleSign
OnContextConfig.java:255)
        at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSuppor
t.java:166)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:3582)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:8
21)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:807)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:595)
        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc4.EmbeddedTomcatService.createWebContext(EmbeddedTomc
atService.java:549)
        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc4.EmbeddedTomcatService.performDeploy(EmbeddedTomcatS
ervice.java:309)
        at
org.jboss.web.AbstractWebContainer.start(AbstractWebContainer.java:428)
        at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:832)
        at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:642)
        at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:605)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor19.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
.java:25)
        at
org.jboss.mx.capability.ReflectedMBeanDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedMBeanDispat
cher.java:284)
        at
org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:546)
        at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:177)
        at $Proxy6.deploy(Unknown Source)
        at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.deploy(URLDeploymentScanne
r.java:302)
        at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.scan(URLDeploymentScanner.
java:458)
        at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.doScan(
AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:201)
        at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.loop(Ab
stractDeploymentScanner.java:212)
        at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.run(Abs
tractDeploymentScanner.java:191)

When I put true the JBoss have this exception:

14:32:43,080 ERROR [Engine] StandardWrapperValve[action]: Servlet.service()
for servlet action threw exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: The data "null" is not legal for a JDOM
attribute: A null is not a legal XML value.
at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processException(RequestProcessor.
java:545)
at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProces
sor.java:486)
at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:274)

at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1480)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:506)
at
FilterChain.java:247)
at
ain.java:193)
at
va:256)
at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
at
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
at
va:191)
at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JBossSecurityMgrRealm.invoke(JBossSecurityMgrR
ealm.java:220)
at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
at
org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(CertificatesValve.java:2
46)
at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc4.statistics.ContainerStatsValve.invoke(ContainerStat
sValve.java:76)
at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
at
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2417)
at
)
at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
at
java:171)
at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:172
)
at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssoci
ationValve.java:65)
at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:577)

at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
at
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
at
:174)
at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
at
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
at org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:197)
at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:781)
at
ction(Http11Protocol.java:549)
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:605)
at
a:677)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
14:32:43,090 ERROR [Engine] ----- Root Cause -----
org.jdom.IllegalDataException: The data "null" is not legal for a JDOM
attribute: A null is not a legal XML value.
at org.jdom.Attribute.setValue(Attribute.java:483)
at org.jdom.Attribute.(Attribute.java:229)
at org.jdom.Attribute.(Attribute.java:252)
at org.jdom.Element.setAttribute(Element.java:1238)
at
com.criticalsoftware.projcont.actions.ApplicationAction.init(ApplicationActi
on.java:51)
at
com.criticalsoftware.projcont.actions.AdminLeadAction.execute(AdminLeadActio
n.java:33)
at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProces
sor.java:484)