db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Luis Gaspar" <luis-gas...@criticalsoftware.com>
Subject Problems with two OJB application on JBoss 3.2.3
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:59:05 GMT
Anyone have problems running two applications on the same Jboss?

I can run one OJB application fine on Jboss but when I deploy another
application the first one don't work.

The application has one exception accessing to XML.

If anyone could help mail I appreciate!

Luis

DISCLAIMER: This message may contain confidential information or privileged material and is
intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not a named addressee and mistakenly
received this message you should copy or otherwise disseminate it: please delete this e-mail
from your system and notify the sender immediately. E-mail transmissions are not guaranteed
to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. Therefore, the sender does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message that arise as a result of e-mail
transmissions. Please request a hard copy version if verification is required. Critical Software.