db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <kitah...@terra-intl.com>
Subject Re: Download OJB 1.0.0 from Mirrors
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 20:47:36 GMT

Hi Brian and all

> Okay, we are set up under said directory in order to be mirrored =)

Glad. :-) -- yay, OJB is now mirrored! ;-)

# Perhaps you can craete new "db.apache.org/mirror.cgi".
# refer to ws.apache.org cvs, jakarta.apache.org cvs or something.
# please let me know if you would have troubles to do it.

# Grrrr... ah, and please let them know how to create mirror
# sites -- those who loving "torque" -- as well, if you can ;-)

Ahh, BTW: perhaps you will be able to announce the release of
the *future* OJB 1.1 @ announcements@jakarta and announce@apache.org.
I do believe it that there are so *MANY* Jakartaens who are waiting
for the release of new DB/OJB s. (Auuuu ... plus those loving
"geronimo"s :-) yaaaahoo)

I'd like to use OJB more. Thank you, all the developers.

Hope things go well.

Sincerely,

Tetsuya.