db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <lean...@ibnetwork.com.br>
Subject RE: Move new services to kernel
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 00:10:10 GMT
PB could be a service registry or lightweight container
(we could user Avalon, Pico, Spring, etc) using IoC to inject
dependencies on objects created by it.

Other services could be handled ala JNDI lookup interface !

Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
InterBusiness Tecnologia e Servi├žos
IB    - www.ibnetwork.com.br
DB    - www.digitalbrand.com.br