db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.fraunhofer.de>
Subject Re: Commons-logging revisited
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 09:33:36 GMT
On Mon, 7 Jun 2004, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I am glad you don't hear me about going directly to log4j. ;-)

Mhm, there was no plan to do that that I'm aware of, the idea was to use
commons-logging AFAIK ?

> Is posible to add LogKit support for OJB? commons-logging support it and
> it is easier to configurate in servlets as Cocoon. ;-)

Can't you use it via the commons-logging OJB logger then ? I'd rather not
add more logger implementations because the consensus was to replace the
logging component in OJB with commons-logging (which does nearly the
same) after the 1.0 is out.

Tom