db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: Fixing forrest generation.....
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:28:50 GMT
Updated, though the API documention (javadoc) is broken.

I don't have time to look into it right now, unfortunately. If someone
can take the time to see why I keep getting rc6 docs in the forrest
site I'd appreciate it it.

Ditto why the images don't work in the javadocs, and the title is
broken.

Thanks,
Brian