db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: Optimistic Transactions, Proxies, and Locking in ODMG
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:31:11 GMT
Okay, the fix introduces a new interface: CollectionProxy

Right now the pluggable collection proxy system Jakob put in does not
require this, and the CollectionproxyListener still accepts the
CollectionproxyDefaultImpl on its callback methods. As soon as we get
1.0 out the door I want to change this to talk to the interface. This
will work fine for all of our internal stuff, but as I presume the
pluggable CollectionProxy implementation was added for a reason, I
don't want to break it for that person in 1.0.

-Brian