db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.0
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2004 16:55:16 GMT
Afternoon at GMT -5

=)

Which is actually looking difficult to do now unless I do it right now
as I need to head to the airport in an hour and a half.

Other option is to push it around 12:30am EDT (GMT -5) when I get to
the hotel in San Francisco.

Or you can when you get everything fixed up which you want to. No
reason I need to do it =)

-Brian