db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert S. Sfeir" <rob...@codepuccino.com>
Subject Re: Escape changes?
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 14:45:58 GMT
Looks like tests are screwed up...

I get this some 417 times :-)

Can't read repository file 'repository.xml'

org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataException: Can't read repository file
'repository.xml' at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataManager.init(MetadataManager.java:159
) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataManager.<init>(MetadataManager.java:1
38) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataManager.getInstance(MetadataManager.j
ava:172) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerFactoryBaseImpl.getDefaultKey(Pe
rsistenceBrokerFactoryBaseImpl.java:75) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerFactoryBaseImpl.defaultPersisten
ceBroker(PersistenceBrokerFactoryBaseImpl.java:157) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerFactory.defaultPersistenceBroker(Pers
istenceBrokerFactory.java:65) at
org.apache.ojb.junit.PBTestCase.setUp(PBTestCase.java:29)Caused by:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Reference to undefined entity "&jdo;". at
org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.fatal(Parser2.java:3339) at
org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.fatal(Parser2.java:3333) at
org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.expandEntityInContent(Parser2.java:2660)
at
org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeReferenceInContent(Parser2.java:2569)
at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.content(Parser2.java:1980) at
org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement(Parser2.java:1654) at
org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parseInternal(Parser2.java:634) at
org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parse(Parser2.java:333) at
org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl.parse(XMLReaderImpl.java:448) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryPersistor.readMetadataFromXML(Repos
itoryPersistor.java:310) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryPersistor.buildRepository(Repositor
yPersistor.java:265) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryPersistor.readDescriptorRepository(
RepositoryPersistor.java:177) at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataManager.init(MetadataManager.java:148
) ... 17 more