db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert S. Sfeir" <rob...@codepuccino.com>
Subject Re: Postponing 1.0 until Weds, Jun 23
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 11:20:18 GMT
Last I checked tests still had probs with postgresql and mysql.  It seems
it's tests only.  Unfortunately I am crammed in corporate meetings this
week, and can't get to the postgresql 'probing'.

Also there is an issue which was posted by a user today on the user list
regarding oracle and optimistic locking, we should make sure that's fixed
before we release.

Real sorry I can't dig more right now... that time of the month :-)