db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert S. Sfeir" <rob...@codepuccino.com>
Subject Re: Postgres escaping issues
Date Sun, 20 Jun 2004 12:36:41 GMT
I've been searching the mailing list, and by all accounts on there this
should work, but it does, even in psql.

I am checking with different characters, the select behavior is just not
consistent.  See my second post.  The escaping works, it just doesn't work
consistently...  Still looking.  This is very bizarre.