db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert S. Sfeir" <rob...@codepuccino.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OJB 1.0 on Sunday, 19 June
Date Sun, 20 Jun 2004 01:10:15 GMT
Yeah if the tests fail for a good reason, meaning OJB is not handling it,
then we don't release.  If however the test failing is because of how the
test is written, then I don't have any objections.

I just got back home, I'm going to have dinner and see if I can't run a
couple of my own tests locally with escapes using my app with ojb, and see
if I can reproduce in real world situation.  If I can't I'll let you know,
in which case it shouldn't be a biggie.

Just my 2c.