db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert S. Sfeir" <rob...@codepuccino.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OJB 1.0 on Sunday, 19 June
Date Sat, 19 Jun 2004 13:25:46 GMT
It doesn't Thomas.  This is what I just tried too, it's failing to create
the DB.  If I create the DB manually it's OK.  If I set the DB alias to
blank so the end of the JDBC URL is / it doesn't work either.  The user I
use has permission to create DBs and users.  I've tried it with the postgres
user and robert (which has perms to everything).

Seems the failure I am getting right now is at junit-no-compile-no-prepare.
Something is missing, I'm looking for it but ant is not being real helpful
right now.