db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: Postponing 1.0 until Weds, Jun 23
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:54:05 GMT
Much appreciated!

-Brian

On Jun 21, 2004, at 5:39 AM, Ilkka Priha wrote:

> Hi
>
> Many MySQL failures are due to missing support for subqueries in 4.0.x  
> versions.  With 4.1.2a all tests pass, but some locking errors occur.
>
> I've added foreign key indeces to ojbtest-schema.sql to make it  
> compatible with MySQL's InnoDB engine to enable transactions.
>
> Windows XP, JDK 1.4.2_03, MySQL 4.1.2-alpha, Connector/J 3.0.14
>
> [junit] Running org.apache.ojb.broker.AllTests
> [junit] Tests run: 402, Failures: 0, Errors: 17, Time elapsed: 117.274  
> sec
>
> [junit] TEST org.apache.ojb.broker.AllTests FAILED
> [junit] Running org.apache.ojb.odmg.AllTests
> [junit] [BOOT] INFO: Loading OJB's properties from file  
> file:/E:/Cc/Apache/d
> -ojb/target/test/ojb/OJB.properties
> [junit] [BOOT] INFO: No value for key 'InterceptorClass'
> [junit] Tests run: 196, Failures: 0, Errors: 4, Time elapsed: 24.653  
> sec
>
> [junit] TEST org.apache.ojb.odmg.AllTests FAILED
> [junit] Running org.apache.ojb.soda.AllTests
> [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 1.914 sec
>
> [junit] Running org.apache.ojb.otm.AllTests
> [junit] Tests run: 79, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 14.745 sec
>
>
> PB Error (repeated 17 times only in this test case):
>
> Testcase: testRuntimeMetadataChanges took 1.509 sec
> 	Caused an ERROR
> java.sql.SQLException: null,  message from server: "Deadlock found  
> when trying to get lock; Try restarting transaction"
> org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerSQLException:  
> java.sql.SQLException: null,  message from server: "Deadlock found  
> when trying to get lock; Try restarting transaction"
> 	at  
> org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl.executeUpdateSQL(JdbcA 
> ccessImpl.java:438)
> 	at  
> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.MtoNBroker.deleteMtoNImplementor(MtoNBroker. 
> java:155)
> 	at  
> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.storeAndLinkMtoN(Persi 
> stenceBrokerImpl.java:854)
> 	at  
> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.storeCollections(Persi 
> stenceBrokerImpl.java:803)
> 	at  
> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.storeToDb(PersistenceB 
> rokerImpl.java:1682)
> 	at  
> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.store(PersistenceBroke 
> rImpl.java:1575)
> 	at  
> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.store(PersistenceBroke 
> rImpl.java:707)
> 	at  
> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.storeAndLinkMtoN(Persi 
> stenceBrokerImpl.java:880)
> 	at  
> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.storeCollections(Persi 
> stenceBrokerImpl.java:803)
> 	at  
> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.storeToDb(PersistenceB 
> rokerImpl.java:1682)
> 	at  
> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.store(PersistenceBroke 
> rImpl.java:1575)
> 	at  
> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.store(PersistenceBroke 
> rImpl.java:707)
> 	at  
> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.store(Delegating 
> PersistenceBroker.java:174)
> 	at  
> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.store(Delegating 
> PersistenceBroker.java:174)
> 	at  
> org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataMultithreadedTest$ThreadedUsingB 
> roker.runTestCase(MetadataMultithreadedTest.java:273)
> 	at  
> org.apache.ojb.junit.JUnitExtensions$MultiThreadedTestCase$TestCaseRunn 
> able.run(JUnitExtensions.java:186)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: null,  message from server:  
> "Deadlock found when trying to get lock; Try restarting transaction"
> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:1977)
> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1163)
> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:1272)
> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:2236)
> 	at  
> com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java: 
> 1741)
> 	at  
> com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java: 
> 1588)
> 	at  
> org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl.executeUpdateSQL(JdbcA 
> ccessImpl.java:417)
> 	... 16 more
>
> ODMG error (repeated 4 times only in this test case):
>
> Testcase: testLockingOfObject took 1.68 sec
> 	Caused an ERROR
> Can not lock  
> org.apache.ojb.odmg.LockingMultithreadedTest$LockObject@11c0d60 for  
> WRITE
> org.odmg.LockNotGrantedException: Can not lock  
> org.apache.ojb.odmg.LockingMultithreadedTest$LockObject@11c0d60 for  
> WRITE
> 	at org.apache.ojb.odmg.TransactionImpl.lock(TransactionImpl.java:249)
> 	at  
> org.apache.ojb.odmg.LockingMultithreadedTest$LockHandle.updateObject(Lo 
> ckingMultithreadedTest.java:148)
> ...
>
> -- Ilkka
>
>
> Thomas Dudziak wrote:
>
>> Brian McCallister wrote:
>>> As right now the status of OJB on java 1.2 and 1.3 is unknown, there  
>>> are some problems with postgres, and no report on the results with  
>>> Oracle or MySQL I am not going to release 1.0 tonight.
>> Results for MySQL (WindowsXP, JDK 1.4.2_02, MySQL 4.0.12 with  
>> Connector/J 3.0.14 stable)
>> [junit] Running org.apache.ojb.broker.AllTests
>> [junit] Tests run: 402, Failures: 6, Errors: 5, Time elapsed: 60,984  
>> sec
>> [junit] TEST org.apache.ojb.broker.AllTests FAILED
>> [junit] Running org.apache.ojb.odmg.AllTests
>> [junit] Tests run: 196, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 14,063  
>> sec
>> [junit] TEST org.apache.ojb.odmg.AllTests FAILED
>> [junit] Running org.apache.ojb.soda.AllTests
>> [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 2,578 sec
>> [junit] Running org.apache.ojb.otm.AllTests
>> [junit] Tests run: 79, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 14,187  
>> sec
>> [junit] TEST org.apache.ojb.otm.AllTests FAILED
>> PB Errors:
>> Testcase: testSubQuery2 took 0,078 sec
>>     Caused an ERROR
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerSQLException:  
>> java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation,  message  
>> from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual  
>> that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to  
>> use near 'SELECT DISTINCT B0.Kategorie_Nr FROM Artikel B0)' at line  
>> 1"
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerException:  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerSQLException:  
>> java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation,  message  
>> from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual  
>> that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to  
>> use near 'SELECT DISTINCT B0.Kategorie_Nr FROM Artikel B0)' at line  
>> 1"
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Q 
>> ueryReferenceBroker.java:240)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Q 
>> ueryReferenceBroker.java:252)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuery( 
>> PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1238)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.getCollectionBy 
>> Query(DelegatingPersistenceBroker.java:332)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.getCollectionBy 
>> Query(DelegatingPersistenceBroker.java:332)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.QueryTest.testSubQuery2(QueryTest.java:172)
>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>     at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j 
>> ava:39)     at  
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess 
>> orImpl.java:25) Caused by:  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerSQLException:  
>> java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation,  message  
>> from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual  
>> that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to  
>> use near 'SELECT DISTINCT B0.Kategorie_Nr FROM Artikel B0)' at line  
>> 1"
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl.executeQuery(JdbcAcce 
>> ssImpl.java:318)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.RsQueryObject.performQuery(RsQueryOb 
>> ject.java:74)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.RsIterator.<init>(RsIterator.java: 
>> 183)
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.RsIteratorFactoryImpl.createRsIterator(RsIt 
>> eratorFactoryImpl.java:58)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getRsIteratorFromQuer 
>> y(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1824)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getIteratorFromQuery( 
>> PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1354)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Q 
>> ueryReferenceBroker.java:110)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Q 
>> ueryReferenceBroker.java:232)     ... 21 more
>> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation,  
>> message from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check  
>> the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the  
>> right syntax to use near 'SELECT DISTINCT B0.Kategorie_Nr FROM  
>> Artikel B0)' at line 1"
>>     at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:1977)
>>     at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1163)
>>     at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:1272)
>>     at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:2236)
>>     at  
>> com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java: 
>> 1555)
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl.executeQuery(JdbcAcce 
>> ssImpl.java:283)     ... 28 more
>> Testcase: testSubQuery1 took 0,016 sec
>>     Caused an ERROR
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerSQLException:  
>> java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation,  message  
>> from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual  
>> that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to  
>> use near 'SELECT avg(B0.Einzelpreis) FROM Artikel B0 WHERE  
>> B0.Artikelname"
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerException:  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerSQLException:  
>> java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation,  message  
>> from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual  
>> that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to  
>> use near 'SELECT avg(B0.Einzelpreis) FROM Artikel B0 WHERE  
>> B0.Artikelname"
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Q 
>> ueryReferenceBroker.java:240)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Q 
>> ueryReferenceBroker.java:252)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuery( 
>> PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1238)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.getCollectionBy 
>> Query(DelegatingPersistenceBroker.java:332)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.getCollectionBy 
>> Query(DelegatingPersistenceBroker.java:332)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.QueryTest.testSubQuery1(QueryTest.java:199)
>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>     at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j 
>> ava:39)     at  
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess 
>> orImpl.java:25) Caused by:  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerSQLException:  
>> java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation,  message  
>> from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual  
>> that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to  
>> use near 'SELECT avg(B0.Einzelpreis) FROM Artikel B0 WHERE  
>> B0.Artikelname"
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl.executeQuery(JdbcAcce 
>> ssImpl.java:318)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.RsQueryObject.performQuery(RsQueryOb 
>> ject.java:74)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.RsIterator.<init>(RsIterator.java: 
>> 183)
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.RsIteratorFactoryImpl.createRsIterator(RsIt 
>> eratorFactoryImpl.java:58)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getRsIteratorFromQuer 
>> y(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1836)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getIteratorFromQuery( 
>> PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1354)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Q 
>> ueryReferenceBroker.java:110)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Q 
>> ueryReferenceBroker.java:232)     ... 21 more
>> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation,  
>> message from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check  
>> the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the  
>> right syntax to use near 'SELECT avg(B0.Einzelpreis) FROM Artikel B0  
>> WHERE B0.Artikelname"
>>     at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:1977)
>>     at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1163)
>>     at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:1272)
>>     at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:2236)
>>     at  
>> com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java: 
>> 1555)
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl.executeQuery(JdbcAcce 
>> ssImpl.java:283)     ... 28 more
>> Testcase: testSubQuery3 took 0 sec
>>     Caused an ERROR
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerSQLException:  
>> java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation,  message  
>> from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual  
>> that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to  
>> use near 'SELECT count(B0.Kategorie_Nr) FROM Artikel B0 WHERE  
>> B0.Kategori"
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerException:  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerSQLException:  
>> java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation,  message  
>> from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual  
>> that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to  
>> use near 'SELECT count(B0.Kategorie_Nr) FROM Artikel B0 WHERE  
>> B0.Kategori"
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Q 
>> ueryReferenceBroker.java:240)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Q 
>> ueryReferenceBroker.java:252)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuery( 
>> PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1238)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.getCollectionBy 
>> Query(DelegatingPersistenceBroker.java:332)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.getCollectionBy 
>> Query(DelegatingPersistenceBroker.java:332)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.QueryTest.testSubQuery3(QueryTest.java:227)
>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>     at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j 
>> ava:39)     at  
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess 
>> orImpl.java:25) Caused by:  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerSQLException:  
>> java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation,  message  
>> from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual  
>> that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to  
>> use near 'SELECT count(B0.Kategorie_Nr) FROM Artikel B0 WHERE  
>> B0.Kategori"
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl.executeQuery(JdbcAcce 
>> ssImpl.java:318)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.RsQueryObject.performQuery(RsQueryOb 
>> ject.java:74)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.RsIterator.<init>(RsIterator.java: 
>> 183)
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.RsIteratorFactoryImpl.createRsIterator(RsIt 
>> eratorFactoryImpl.java:58)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getRsIteratorFromQuer 
>> y(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1824)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getIteratorFromQuery( 
>> PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1354)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Q 
>> ueryReferenceBroker.java:110)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Q 
>> ueryReferenceBroker.java:232)     ... 21 more
>> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation,  
>> message from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check  
>> the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the  
>> right syntax to use near 'SELECT count(B0.Kategorie_Nr) FROM Artikel  
>> B0 WHERE B0.Kategori"
>>     at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:1977)
>>     at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1163)
>>     at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:1272)
>>     at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:2236)
>>     at  
>> com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java: 
>> 1555)
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl.executeQuery(JdbcAcce 
>> ssImpl.java:283)     ... 28 more
>> Testcase: testSubQuery4 took 0,016 sec
>>     Caused an ERROR
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerSQLException:  
>> java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation,  message  
>> from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual  
>> that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to  
>> use near 'SELECT count(B0.Kategorie_Nr) FROM Artikel B0 WHERE  
>> B0.Kategori"
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerException:  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerSQLException:  
>> java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation,  message  
>> from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual  
>> that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to  
>> use near 'SELECT count(B0.Kategorie_Nr) FROM Artikel B0 WHERE  
>> B0.Kategori"
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Q 
>> ueryReferenceBroker.java:240)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Q 
>> ueryReferenceBroker.java:252)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuery( 
>> PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1238)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.getCollectionBy 
>> Query(DelegatingPersistenceBroker.java:332)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.getCollectionBy 
>> Query(DelegatingPersistenceBroker.java:332)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.QueryTest.testSubQuery4(QueryTest.java:252)
>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>     at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j 
>> ava:39)     at  
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess 
>> orImpl.java:25) Caused by:  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerSQLException:  
>> java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation,  message  
>> from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual  
>> that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to  
>> use near 'SELECT count(B0.Kategorie_Nr) FROM Artikel B0 WHERE  
>> B0.Kategori"
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl.executeQuery(JdbcAcce 
>> ssImpl.java:318)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.RsQueryObject.performQuery(RsQueryOb 
>> ject.java:74)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.RsIterator.<init>(RsIterator.java: 
>> 183)
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.RsIteratorFactoryImpl.createRsIterator(RsIt 
>> eratorFactoryImpl.java:58)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getRsIteratorFromQuer 
>> y(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1824)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getIteratorFromQuery( 
>> PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1354)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Q 
>> ueryReferenceBroker.java:110)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Q 
>> ueryReferenceBroker.java:232)     ... 21 more
>> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation,  
>> message from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check  
>> the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the  
>> right syntax to use near 'SELECT count(B0.Kategorie_Nr) FROM Artikel  
>> B0 WHERE B0.Kategori"
>>     at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:1977)
>>     at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1163)
>>     at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:1272)
>>     at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:2236)
>>     at  
>> com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java: 
>> 1555)
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl.executeQuery(JdbcAcce 
>> ssImpl.java:283)     ... 28 more
>> Testcase: testDeleteWithRemovalAwareCollection took 0,031 sec
>>     FAILED
>> expected:<1> but was:<2>
>> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<1> but was:<2>
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.OneToManyTest.testDeleteWithRemovalAwareCollecti 
>> on(OneToManyTest.java:65)     at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>     at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j 
>> ava:39)     at  
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess 
>> orImpl.java:25) Testcase: testUserRollbackClearCache took 0,063 sec
>>     FAILED
>> expected:<60> but was:<70>
>> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<60> but was:<70>
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PBRollbackTest.testUserRollbackClearCache(PBRoll 
>> backTest.java:160)     at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>     at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j 
>> ava:39)     at  
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess 
>> orImpl.java:25) Testcase: testUserRollback took 0,078 sec
>>     FAILED
>> expected:<80> but was:<90>
>> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<80> but was:<90>
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PBRollbackTest.testUserRollback(PBRollbackTest.j 
>> ava:200)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native  
>> Method)
>>     at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j 
>> ava:39)     at  
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess 
>> orImpl.java:25) Testcase: testRollbackCausedByNotExistingObject took  
>> 0,047 sec
>>     FAILED
>> Object count does not match after rollback expected:<100> but  
>> was:<110>
>> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Object count does not match  
>> after rollback expected:<100> but was:<110>
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PBRollbackTest.testRollbackCausedByNotExistingOb 
>> ject(PBRollbackTest.java:252)     at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>     at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j 
>> ava:39)     at  
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess 
>> orImpl.java:25) Testcase: testRollbackCausedBySQLException took 0,031  
>> sec
>>     FAILED
>> Test should throw a exception in place
>> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Test should throw a exception  
>> in place
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PBRollbackTest.testRollbackCausedBySQLException( 
>> PBRollbackTest.java:289)     at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>     at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j 
>> ava:39)     at  
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess 
>> orImpl.java:25) Testcase: testMultipleInsertAndRollback took 9,125  
>> sec
>>     FAILED
>> expected:<2000> but was:<4000>
>> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<2000> but was:<4000>
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.sequence.SMMultiThreadedTest.checkGeneratedObjec 
>> ts(SMMultiThreadedTest.java:80)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.sequence.SMMultiThreadedTest.testMultipleInsertA 
>> ndRollback(SMMultiThreadedTest.java:55)     at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>     at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j 
>> ava:39)     at  
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess 
>> orImpl.java:25)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.junit.JUnitExtensions$MultiThreadedTestCase.run(JUnitEx 
>> tensions.java:107) Testcase: testSubQueryExists took 0 sec
>>     Caused an ERROR
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerSQLException:  
>> java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation,  message  
>> from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual  
>> that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to  
>> use near 'EXISTS (SELECT B0.A_ATTRIB,B0.ID FROM P_A_TABLE B0 INNER  
>> JOIN P"
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerException:  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerSQLException:  
>> java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation,  message  
>> from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual  
>> that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to  
>> use near 'EXISTS (SELECT B0.A_ATTRIB,B0.ID FROM P_A_TABLE B0 INNER  
>> JOIN P"
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Q 
>> ueryReferenceBroker.java:240)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Q 
>> ueryReferenceBroker.java:252)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuery( 
>> PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1238)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.getCollectionBy 
>> Query(DelegatingPersistenceBroker.java:332)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.getCollectionBy 
>> Query(DelegatingPersistenceBroker.java:332)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PathTest.testSubQueryExists(PathTest.java:612)
>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>     at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j 
>> ava:39)     at  
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess 
>> orImpl.java:25) Caused by:  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerSQLException:  
>> java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation,  message  
>> from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual  
>> that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to  
>> use near 'EXISTS (SELECT B0.A_ATTRIB,B0.ID FROM P_A_TABLE B0 INNER  
>> JOIN P"
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl.executeQuery(JdbcAcce 
>> ssImpl.java:318)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.RsQueryObject.performQuery(RsQueryOb 
>> ject.java:74)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.RsIterator.<init>(RsIterator.java: 
>> 183)
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.RsIteratorFactoryImpl.createRsIterator(RsIt 
>> eratorFactoryImpl.java:58)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getRsIteratorFromQuer 
>> y(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1824)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getIteratorFromQuery( 
>> PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1354)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Q 
>> ueryReferenceBroker.java:110)     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.core.QueryReferenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Q 
>> ueryReferenceBroker.java:232)     ... 21 more
>> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation,  
>> message from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check  
>> the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the  
>> right syntax to use near 'EXISTS (SELECT B0.A_ATTRIB,B0.ID FROM  
>> P_A_TABLE B0 INNER JOIN P"
>>     at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:1977)
>>     at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1163)
>>     at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:1272)
>>     at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:2236)
>>     at  
>> com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java: 
>> 1555)
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl.executeQuery(JdbcAcce 
>> ssImpl.java:283)     ... 28 more
>> ODMG Errors:
>> Testcase: testTransactionFlush took 0,032 sec
>>     FAILED
>> We should not find objects from aborted tx
>> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: We should not find objects from  
>> aborted tx
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.odmg.ODMGRollbackTest.testTransactionFlush(ODMGRollback 
>> Test.java:91)     at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>     at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j 
>> ava:39)     at  
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess 
>> orImpl.java:25) Testcase: testStoreDeleteThreePersons_1 took 0,015  
>> sec
>>     FAILED
>> children's names are equal expected:<[Child_Two_1087769433125,  
>> Child_One_1087769433125]> but was:<[Child_One_1087769433125,  
>> Child_Two_1087769433125]>
>> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: children's names are equal  
>> expected:<[Child_Two_1087769433125, Child_One_1087769433125]> but  
>> was:<[Child_One_1087769433125, Child_Two_1087769433125]>
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.odmg.PersonWithArrayTest.testStoreDeleteThreePersons_1( 
>> PersonWithArrayTest.java:100)     at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>     at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j 
>> ava:39)     at  
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess 
>> orImpl.java:25) OTM Errors:
>> Testcase: testOtmCache took 0,078 sec
>>     FAILED
>> should be equal expected:<1> but was:<2>
>> junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: should be equal expected:<1> but  
>> was:<2>
>>     at  
>> org.apache.ojb.otm.OtmExamples.testOtmCache(OtmExamples.java:353)
>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>     at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j 
>> ava:39)     at  
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess 
>> orImpl.java:25) Tom
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: ojb-dev-unsubscribe@db.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: ojb-dev-help@db.apache.org
>> .
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: ojb-dev-unsubscribe@db.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: ojb-dev-help@db.apache.org
>
>



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: ojb-dev-unsubscribe@db.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: ojb-dev-help@db.apache.org


Mime
View raw message