db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Clóvis Wichoski <clovis_wicho...@uol.com.br>
Subject OQL grammar changes
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 20:47:12 GMT
Hi devs,

I'm migrating from Castor, then here we use OQLs like this

select obj from myapp.Person obj where name="Joseph"

but on OJB this isn't supported, then in past I created a wrapper of OQL
for TopLink and created my own grammar based on oql-ojb.g
that supports the follow syntax:

select obj.name NAME, obj.rule RULE from myapp.Person obj
select obj from myapp.Person obj where name="Joseph"
select obj from myapp.Person

This includes support for Castor like OQLs, works with current ojb OQLs,
and starts OQL to returns Fields from ReportQuery,

I think that this is usefull for the OJB OQL support, then my question
is I need to change oql-ojb.g and sends the diffs, to contribute, or
send my changed oql.g to you for explore, and patch?

TIA

Clóvis