db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with new persistent field auto-proxy impl
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2004 15:41:14 GMT
Add the privileged PF impl support. Order of checks is now

  protected Class[] persistentFieldClasses = new Class[]{
         PersistentFieldDirectAccessImplNew.class
         , PersistentFieldIntrospectorImplNew.class
         , PersistentFieldPrivilegedImplNew.class
         , PersistentFieldDynaBeanAccessImpl.class};

Think the order represents the performance of implementations.

Armin