db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Braeuchi <jbraeu...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: PersistentField implementations, dramatic performance differences
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 14:03:12 GMT
hi armin,

the problem is imo PersistentFieldPrivilegedImpl. see results for 30000 operations:

Field performance, set/get 30000 times a field
PersistentFieldDirectAccessImpl: getter=15 setter=16
PersistentFieldIntrospectorImpl: getter=31 setter=16
PersistentFieldPrivilegedImpl: getter=577 setter=750
PersistentFieldAutoProxyImpl: getter=548 setter=625
PersistentFieldDirectAccessImpl: getter=0 setter=0
PersistentFieldIntrospectorImpl: getter=0 setter=0
PersistentFieldPrivilegedImpl: getter=561 setter=750
PersistentFieldAutoProxyImpl: getter=577 setter=750
.
Nested Field performance, set/get 30000 times a nested field
PersistentFieldDirectAccessImpl: nestedGetter=7203 nestedSetter=7219
PersistentFieldIntrospectorImpl: nestedGetter=7484 nestedSetter=7703
PersistentFieldPrivilegedImpl: nestedGetter=7375 nestedSetter=7579
PersistentFieldAutoProxyImpl: nestedGetter=7796 nestedSetter=7860
PersistentFieldDirectAccessImpl: nestedGetter=7250 nestedSetter=7689
PersistentFieldIntrospectorImpl: nestedGetter=7672 nestedSetter=7266
PersistentFieldPrivilegedImpl: nestedGetter=7250 nestedSetter=7594
PersistentFieldAutoProxyImpl: nestedGetter=7171 nestedSetter=7609

Time: 148.844

OK (2 tests)

jakob