db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.fhg.de>
Subject Re: Postponing 1.0 until Weds, Jun 23
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 11:02:40 GMT
How's status ?

I've checked the tutorials (except JDO which I'll check today), and so 
far they work with the updated ojb-blank project, which itself works 
nicely too (checked against Hsqldb and MySQL) and now include XDoclet 
and Torque targets. I'll check the tutorial docs in more detail in the 
next couple of days, but since that is doc, it shouldn't hinder release, 
right ?

So, can we release 1.0 today, or are there problems left that need to 
tackled before release (e.g. Oracle/PostgreSQL problems) ?


To unsubscribe, e-mail: ojb-dev-unsubscribe@db.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: ojb-dev-help@db.apache.org

View raw message