db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.fhg.de>
Subject Re: Postponing 1.0 until Weds, Jun 23
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 11:02:40 GMT
How's status ?

I've checked the tutorials (except JDO which I'll check today), and so
far they work with the updated ojb-blank project, which itself works
nicely too (checked against Hsqldb and MySQL) and now include XDoclet
and Torque targets. I'll check the tutorial docs in more detail in the
next couple of days, but since that is doc, it shouldn't hinder release,
right ?

So, can we release 1.0 today, or are there problems left that need to
tackled before release (e.g. Oracle/PostgreSQL problems) ?

Tom