db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Ilkka Priha <impr...@surfeu.fi>
Subject Re: Postponing 1.0 until Weds, Jun 23
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:39:24 GMT
Hi

Many MySQL failures are due to missing support for subqueries in 4.0.x versions.
  With 4.1.2a all tests pass, but some locking errors occur.

I've added foreign key indeces to ojbtest-schema.sql to make it compatible with
MySQL's InnoDB engine to enable transactions.

Windows XP, JDK 1.4.2_03, MySQL 4.1.2-alpha, Connector/J 3.0.14

[junit] Running org.apache.ojb.broker.AllTests
[junit] Tests run: 402, Failures: 0, Errors: 17, Time elapsed: 117.274 sec

[junit] TEST org.apache.ojb.broker.AllTests FAILED
[junit] Running org.apache.ojb.odmg.AllTests
[junit] [BOOT] INFO: Loading OJB's properties from file file:/E:/Cc/Apache/d
-ojb/target/test/ojb/OJB.properties
[junit] [BOOT] INFO: No value for key 'InterceptorClass'
[junit] Tests run: 196, Failures: 0, Errors: 4, Time elapsed: 24.653 sec

[junit] TEST org.apache.ojb.odmg.AllTests FAILED
[junit] Running org.apache.ojb.soda.AllTests
[junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 1.914 sec

[junit] Running org.apache.ojb.otm.AllTests
[junit] Tests run: 79, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 14.745 sec

PB Error (repeated 17 times only in this test case):

Testcase: testRuntimeMetadataChanges took 1.509 sec
	Caused an ERROR
java.sql.SQLException: null,  message from server: "Deadlock found when trying
to get lock; Try restarting transaction"
org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerSQLException: java.sql.SQLException:
null,  message from server: "Deadlock found when trying to get lock; Try
restarting transaction"
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl.executeUpdateSQL(JdbcAccessImpl.java:438)
	at org.apache.ojb.broker.core.MtoNBroker.deleteMtoNImplementor(MtoNBroker.java:155)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.storeAndLinkMtoN(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:854)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.storeCollections(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:803)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.storeToDb(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1682)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.store(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1575)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.store(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:707)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.storeAndLinkMtoN(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:880)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.storeCollections(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:803)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.storeToDb(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1682)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.store(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1575)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.store(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:707)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.store(DelegatingPersistenceBroker.java:174)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.store(DelegatingPersistenceBroker.java:174)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataMultithreadedTest$ThreadedUsingBroker.runTestCase(MetadataMultithreadedTest.java:273)
	at
org.apache.ojb.junit.JUnitExtensions$MultiThreadedTestCase$TestCaseRunnable.run(JUnitExtensions.java:186)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: null,  message from server: "Deadlock found
when trying to get lock; Try restarting transaction"
	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:1977)
	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:1272)
	at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:2236)
	at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:1741)
	at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:1588)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl.executeUpdateSQL(JdbcAccessImpl.java:417)
	... 16 more

ODMG error (repeated 4 times only in this test case):

Testcase: testLockingOfObject took 1.68 sec
	Caused an ERROR
Can not lock org.apache.ojb.odmg.LockingMultithreadedTest$LockObject@11c0d60 for
WRITE
org.odmg.LockNotGrantedException: Can not lock
org.apache.ojb.odmg.LockingMultithreadedTest$LockObject@11c0d60 for WRITE
	at org.apache.ojb.odmg.TransactionImpl.lock(TransactionImpl.java:249)
	at
org.apache.ojb.odmg.LockingMultithreadedTest$LockHandle.updateObject(LockingMultithreadedTest.java:148)

-- Ilkka