db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OJB 1.0 on Sunday, 19 June
Date Sat, 19 Jun 2004 22:55:39 GMT
Brian McCallister wrote:

> Armin,
>
> if we don't get the postgres tests passing by tomorrow, can we document
> the failures in the release notes and make the release?

don't ask me ;-)
I think if only PostgreSQL has problems with a few tests
+1

What about the missing "dependencies.html" site? If you have a copy of
the old OJB site we can reuse the dependencies.html (remove menu entry
and update libraries entries) and add this file as static content in
db-ojb/forrest/src/documentation/content. All files in this directory
will be not touched by forrest (only copied into the build directory).

regards.
Armin