db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fixing forrest generation.....
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:48:28 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Armin Waibel dijo:
>
>>Hi all,
>>
>>really big problem with new generated site. At the beginning of the
>>files no index was generated. This makes easy navigation impossible.
>>
>>old version
>>http://www.powaibel.de/ojb/ojb-style/docu/repository.html
>>
>>new version
>>http://db.apache.org/ojb/docu/repository.html
>

> Please check inside forrest.properties for a switch to get the "old"
> layout. I don't remember the name of it now.

hmm, I think this is done in skinconf.xml with
<toc max-depth="2" min-sections="1" location="page"/>
table of contents tag.

We have set this tag. If I seed a new project with Forrest and use the
default skin, the toc is generated. If I use Tigris skin the toc was not
generated.
Bug in Tigris skin?

regards,
Armin