db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.fhg.de>
Subject Re: Fixing forrest generation.....
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:43:59 GMT
Brian McCallister wrote:

> Updated, though the API documention (javadoc) is broken.
>

> I don't have time to look into it right now, unfortunately. If someone
> can take the time to see why I keep getting rc6 docs in the forrest
> site I'd appreciate it it.
>
> Ditto why the images don't work in the javadocs, and the title is broken.

Hmm, works for me (fresh OJB CVS update with cleaned target/dist/doc
folders, fresh checkout of Forrest). Javadoc is in place with new
stylesheet and correct titles (with rc7 and all), and release-notes.txt
is correct version from today 11:46. PDF looks all right except for the
tables.
I made only a slight change to the build.xml so that the 'website'
target uses the top-level doc folder rather than the temporary
${build.dir}/doc.

You're right though that Javadoc isn't using images for the inheritance
'graph' (right below the class name) but rather ascii characters.
Strange, on my home computer this works (which is why I didn't use the
Tigris <code> CSS style because the image that Javadoc uses is not
transparent thus white on grey).

Tom