db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.fhg.de>
Subject Re: Cannot make release
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:39:11 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>Brian McCallister dijo:
>

>>I get big fat exceptions running cvs head for forrest, seemingly cocoon
>>related:
>>

>Yep. We are crossing mails! ;-)
>
>forrest is working fine. I already tested forrest. I think the problem is
>how OJB task is managing forrest. I will look at that now. I think the
>problem is there.

This looks more like the famous *Please update OJB.properties as well*
issue to me: there may have been some changes to the configuration of
Forrest while we're still using older (unsupported ? changed ?)
configuration settings.
It seems there is a Forrest RC upcoming (0.6-RC1, see here:
http://issues.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=forrest-dev@xml.apache.org&msgNo=12121),

perhaps we should stick to the version Brian used for generating the
website, although there are errors, and then update when the RC is out?
I don't think, we want to update Forrest every other week (or month for
that matter) because Armin had serious fun with the configuration from
what I have heard. Also, this way, the Gump build error might be fixed,
as well, because it is likely that they update, as well.

Tom