db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.fhg.de>
Subject Re: Cannot make release
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:58:50 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>What version of forrest was used? I guess it was an old one. It is because
>the pages have no titles (see the application bar of your browser). This
>problems are already fixed on the forrest CVS.

If I understood Armin correctly, this is from using a CVS version,
though probably a few weeks old. So please go ahead and see if the
newest CVS version fixes this, otherwise we might have to tweak the
Forrest settings a bit (not for the faint-hearted ;-)

>Don't forget to the release notes, it states we are releasing 1.0 final!
>
>http://db.apache.org/ojb/release-notes.txt

Hmm, in CVS the release-notes.txt states rc7. Will probably be fixed
automatically when repushing the site.

Tom