db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.fhg.de>
Subject Re: AllTest Fails still
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:39:25 GMT
Robert Sfeir wrote:

> Hey guys, with the current build in CVS when I run the JUnit tests I
> get AllTest Failed.  When I look up the chain, it seems that when it
> tries to run create-db.sql it complains that ECHO has not been
> implemented.  It looks like a typo in what ever is generating the
> script.  I don't have enough time to look at it right now
> unfortunately, and was hoping someone would dig at it before we
> release RC7 if possible.

Nope, that should not be the failure, that is just a missing feature in
Hsqldb that is 'employed' by Torque. And the ECHO states that this is
script is not required anyway (creating db works automatically in Hsqldb
if I recall correctly).
Could you perhaps post the complete test run (trace, report, whatever) ?

Tom