db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.fhg.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: db-ojb .cvsignore build.xml build.properties
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 08:02:21 GMT
Armin Waibel wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> in build.xml old version you can run two different javadoc targets:
> - api
> generate selective classes
> - javadoc
> generate javadoc for all classes of OJB
>
> Now it's not possible to generate javadoc for all OJB classes. Don't we
> need a 'javadoc-all' target or something similar?

I merged them because I didn't see the need for two such targets but
left out the unit tests (which are not particular useful in the Javadocs
IMO). I didn't understand why in one target only selected packages where
included but left it in place because I thought the other packages are
not (currently) meant as an API. I can undo this change if you think
that we still need two targets ?

Tom