db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Braeuchi <jbraeu...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: Jakob missing patch
Date Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:13:13 GMT
hi robert,

i applied the patch ClassDescriptor and commited it this morning.
the patched CollectionDescriptor fails in RepositoryPersistor:

1)
testStoreReadRepository(org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryPersistorTest)org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:

Element type "collection-descriptor" must be followed by either attribute
specifications, ">" or "/>".
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryPersistor.readMetadataFromXML(RepositoryPersistor.java:310)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryPersistor.buildRepository(RepositoryPersistor.java:265)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryPersistor.readDescriptorRepository(RepositoryPersistor.java:177)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryPersistorTest.testStoreReadRepository(RepositoryPersistorTest.java:66)
	at
	at org.apache.ojb.broker.AllTests.main(AllTests.java:32)
2)
testStoreReadConnectionRepository(org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryPersistorTest)org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:

Element type "collection-descriptor" must be followed by either attribute
specifications, ">" or "/>".
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryPersistor.readMetadataFromXML(RepositoryPersistor.java:321)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryPersistor.buildRepository(RepositoryPersistor.java:265)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryPersistor.readConnectionRepository(RepositoryPersistor.java:200)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryPersistorTest.testStoreReadConnectionRepository(RepositoryPersistorTest.java:91)
	at
	at org.apache.ojb.broker.AllTests.main(AllTests.java:32)

jakob