db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Speaking of 1.0
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:34:22 GMT
Hi Tom,

Thomas Dudziak wrote:

>>Not assigned!
>

> Anybody working on the tutorials ? Otherwise I can have a look at it.

Great, you get the job ;-)

> Same for those two: if nobody is working on that, I can have a look and
> clean up the build file.

will be great too!

 From your previous mail:
<snip>
See above: we should provide generated documentation in an additional
archive; and these two targets should be removed from the build
file. Also, the 'forrest' target could be renamed to 'doc' and the output
be placed in an better place (new top-level directory doc ?).
<snip>

Do you mean to generate a separate documentation archive to store in
download section?

Be careful when change Forrest output directory I have problems to do
that (but it was my first attempt with an older forrest snapshot).
Also I have problems to use a different directory for forrest
documentation sources.
That's the reason why I used the Forrest default settings.

Good luck,
Armin