db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From matthias.r...@impart.ch
Subject RE: The never coming final release 1.0
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 07:25:39 GMT
Hi Antonio
you are talking out of my hard. It is time to have a final releas 1.0

one of the risk of iterative development is to come never out with
a final produkt or a final releas. It seams that we are running in this
problem.

The OJB Team make a very goog job. And I am very thankfull for this greate
work.
We use OJB in very big and criticall systems now (z/OS, Linux on DB2, Oracle,
Webspher, Weblogic)
. OJB is very helpfull and stable the only problem are the versions RCxy.
It
is difficult to communicate this to the management or costumer.

It is time to have a final version 1.0 !!!!  :-)

regards
Matthias