db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Cannot make release
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:46:53 GMT
Thomas Dudziak dijo:
> Mahler Thomas wrote:
>
>>The new site looks great!
>>I'm absolutely amazed by the great looking pdf document.
>>It has 300 pages!
>>
>>great job everybody!
>>

> Looks great!
>
> But being the nitpicker that I am ;-), there are some problems with the
> PDF (see Lock Manager doc, page 218 in the all-in-one), and in the HTML
> all references to Javadoc locations have a trailing whitespace, e.g. in
> http://db.apache.org/ojb/docu/metadata.html.

What version of forrest was used? I guess it was an old one. It is because
the pages have no titles (see the application bar of your browser). This
problems are already fixed on the forrest CVS.

I will try to check this now, building locally the site. Perhaps we can
update the site generating with a newer forrest version. I also noted
problems related to the PDF generation of the same link (see page 3):

http://db.apache.org/ojb/docu/metadata.pdf

Don't forget to the release notes, it states we are releasing 1.0 final!

http://db.apache.org/ojb/release-notes.txt

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo