db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OJB 1.0 on Sunday, 19 June
Date Sun, 20 Jun 2004 01:02:36 GMT
Brian McCallister dijo:
> Armin,
>
> if we don't get the postgres tests passing by tomorrow, can we document
> the failures in the release notes and make the release?

I think it is not a good idea. There are a lot of portgres users. We will
send a bad message. If we need time to fix this little issue, we can take
them. We was waiting for almost 2 years for the 1.0 release, we can wait 2
or 3 days more. I think the best is to freeze the code now and retest all
before the release. I really think the 1.0 release is a important one.

BTW, I will try to see where is the problem with postgres. I am using PG
with OJB without problems. I will try to test it now....

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo