db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Greenlee <garcon_tragi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Change package names for junit test classes
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:19:38 GMT
True in all cases. :)  I suppose I should have said "makes it more
complicated to test protected methods", and added "may require fixing broken
tests."  But that's neither here nor there -- a change without a difference
just seems like more effort than it's worth.  If the only advantage is that
JavaDoc is more cleanly separated, I think ant can solve that problem for
you.

But I'm not a committer, so it's not like I have a say. :)  I just wanted to
make sure there was some discussion.

Regards,

Chris Greenlee