db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: The never coming final release 1.0
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 10:29:27 GMT
Antonio,

I cou;dn't agree more. There are a couple nasty, but documented
unexpected behaviors, and I think this is okay (they are documented).

The feature freeze is really hurting us as major features (well,
implementations of) have actually been lost (Armin's drive crashing
without recent backup) because of it.

-Brian