db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Sfeir <rob...@codepuccino.com>
Subject Re: [vote] 1.0 Release Plan
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:22:39 GMT
yeah I'm against it, but hey that's just one dude.  I think as a user I
would rather just make one jump, and judging from how we keep our
grubby hands in the code constantly, I just don't see how rc7 will be
the same as 1.0.  This is what we said about rc4, 5, and 6... and yet 6
had what I consider major changes.  Just put 1.0 out when it's ready.
I think another rc sends the wrong message;  It says we're not ready
for 1.0, or they won't let us put out 1.0, we're not confident in our
code, so here is something in the mean time.

At least this is how I see it.