db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.gmd.de>
Subject Re: [kernel refactoring] What do you think about
Date Sat, 22 May 2004 16:32:43 GMT
On Sat, 22 May 2004, Brian McCallister wrote:

> +1 on all changes, but let's push 1.0 first. This gives us (more) major
> incentive to get 1.0 out the door Real Soon Now (tm).

+1 on finishing 1.0 first, then tackle all pending improvements (Cache,
ODMG stuff, ...)

> Frankly, I wouldn't let doc reorg hold back 1.0 though. We can push new
> versions of docs independently of releases.

+1 with the exception of the beginners docs - they should be in the 1.0 as
IMO they are the single most important part of the docs. All advanced
issues can - and probably will - be discussed on the user list, but
someone interested will only read this (and the website), so this is the
only chance to convince him of the quality of OJB.

Tom