db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [kernel refactoring] What do you think about
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 20:33:57 GMT
Are you using the lastest CVS?

I am using Fedora Core 1 on the server. We use OJB to connect to a
PostgreSQL database version 7.3.x, J2SDK 1.4.2_04 and Tomcat 5.0.24 and
this works OK.

The problem can be related to the ISO-8859-1 or similars ISOs and UNICODE
(UTF-8). It seems to be a often error while switching character encoding.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Jakob Braeuchi dijo: