db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Ilkka Priha <impr...@surfeu.fi>
Subject Re: [kernel refactoring] What do you think about
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 05:57:47 GMT
Hi

It would be more safe to use unicode escapes for non-ascii characters in source
code as usually source is saved in 8 bit char files and the 8 bit encoding can
be something else than latin.

         Criteria crit = new Criteria();
         crit.addLike("groupName", "%o%");
         // crit.addLike("allArticlesInGroup.articleName", "%%");
         crit.addLike("allArticlesInGroup.articleName", "%\u00f6%");

-- Ilkka