db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Braeuchi <jbraeu...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: [kernel refactoring] What do you think about
Date Sun, 23 May 2004 20:01:23 GMT
hi thomas, armin,

the failing test QueryTest#testReportPathExpressionForExtents2 works perfectly
under windows, but i also had troubles under linux.

         Criteria crit = new Criteria();
         crit.addLike("groupName", "%o%");
         crit.addLike("allArticlesInGroup.articleName", "%ö%");

imo the problem is the 'ö' in the string. how can we solve this ?

jakob