db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Warrick <philip.warr...@mcgill.ca>
Subject Re: query Criteria: per path-segment alias
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 13:18:10 GMT
Jakob,

> thanks for these patches. unfortunately i cannot apply them because
> eclipse does not find all matches and therefore some methods are missing.
> could you please send me the patches as separate files or your patches
> files ?

Sorry, I thought I had created good patches with eclipse this time.
What do I need to do to get this right?  I created an eclipse project
from a cvs head source.  Then I applied my changes to the /src subtree.
  Then I chose the /src/java/o.a.o.b.query directory and created a patch
to clipboard  (Team | Create Patch) and pasted into my email text.  I
did the same for individual files PathTest.java and
SqlQueryStatement.java.

In the meantime I've attached the sources. Part 1 of 2.

Phil