db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OJB site with modified Forrest style?
Date Sat, 15 May 2004 17:55:07 GMT
Hi Robert,

Robert Sfeir wrote:

> Krystalis definitely looks like crap on Safari.

ok, then we can't use krysalis.

> I prefer the standard tigris with the blue underline,
> I don't like the
> black of the other one because it's not obvious you can click the menu,
> it looks like regular text.

hmm, ok same color for menue and links may useful - will fix this on
sample page. On the other hand if someone don't discover the left side
menue, he will never be able to use OJB ;-)

I don't insistence on the red coloring, but the blue one looks like a
online children's book on my monitor.

Have a look at class names in standard tigris, they aren't emphasized,
similar problem with code blocks, no border or shading and no indent. I
think this should be fixed in any case.

regards,
Armin