db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: OJB / Spring Framework Module
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 12:02:53 GMT
I think that Robert Sfeir and Chris Laprun are working on this --
though I have been nudging them to help with the JDO stuff and use
Spring's JDO integration instead (2 birds, 1 stone).

Using OJB with Spring shouldn't be a problem in any way, using it in
conjunction with the non-JTA unified transaction stuff will take some
more integration code, as will using OJB through their DAO framework.

-Brian