db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.gmd.de>
Subject RE: Pluggable IndirectionHandler
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 21:34:59 GMT
On Fri, 2 Apr 2004, Clute, Andrew wrote:

> Seems like this might have gotten forgotten.
>
> Has any have thoughts on when we could introduce this to the CVS tree?

Too bad you didn't discuss this on the dev list, otherwise I'd have had
integrated this already ;-) If nobody else has time, I could add it next
week.

Two little things:

* the name of the existing IndirectionHandler implementation should
perhaps have a 'Default' in its name, e.g. IndirectionHandlerDefaultImpl
or DefaultIndirectionHandlerImpl or the like

* the handling in ProxyHelper has been missed but is important; also some
of the stuff (e.g. createIndirectionHandler, createProxy) should rather be
in ProxyHelper to have it all in one place

Tom