db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: [New website] Migration to Forrest is done
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:55:00 GMT
It looks really good!

It doesn't render quite correctly in Safari on OS X:

http://kasparov.skife.org/ojb-forrest.pdf
http://kasparov.skife.org/ojb-forrest2.pdf

> - What to do with todo.xml? Forrest has specific support for a todo
> site, example here:
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/todo.html
> Should we use it?

Does this accept xdoclet style todo stuff? ie /** @todo implement
something here */

If so, this can be nice -- if anyone ever looks at it for things to do
=)

> - Dependencies site (specified in project.xml)
> http://db.apache.org/ojb/dependencies.html
> no longer exists.

We should probably document this by hand anyway. The real dependency
list for a deployment is typically FAR lower than the listed
dependencies.

> - Should we add a "Who we are" site, showing all committers?

I think so. It encourages people to contribute =)

-Brian