db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [New website] Migration to Forrest is done
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 06:39:43 GMT
Salve Thomas,

 > There is a smaller sized OJB logos in cvs (/xdocs/images/ojb-200.png).
 > Maybe it's worth a try. If required I can produce OJB logos of different
 > sizes. just tell me the maximum width and height.

Think the problem is the db-apache logo (520px width) did you know a
smaller one? If not we can try an 200px OJB logo.

Think we found a bug in krysalis skin. In config files I disabled a
search-box on the top-right, seems krysalis skin doesn't show the box
but reserve the space for the box (other skins don't do so).

regards,
Armin