db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [New website] Migration to Forrest is done
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:57:38 GMT
Thomas Dudziak wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Apr 2004, Armin Waibel wrote:
>

>>Hi Brian,
>>
>>Brian McCallister wrote:
>>
>>I saw your screenshots, but I can't figure out what's the problem?
>

> The left 'frame' overlaps with the content part.

doh! Think I should renew my eyeglasses ;-)

> I also had a problem with Mozilla (1.6) on WinXP, as the
> containing the 'Published:' part is actually somewhat wider than the rest
> of the page (everything right of the 'Published: V' hangs over).

I think it because the logo images are too wide. The db-apache loge has
520px and OJB has 400px. Does anyone knows a better (smaller) apache
db-logo image?

> BTW, did you try the other styles ?

yep, with forrest style the side hands over too.

> Me personally, I like the original
> Forrest style or the style that Axis uses, better, but that's just my
> opinion ;-)

Personally I prefer krysalis style, but axis looks fine too.
We need a web-designer to create an OJB style ;-)

> Is JavaDoc aware of these tags (todo, version etc.)? If yes, then we might
> get away with a simple doclet for JavaDoc which generates these files ?
> If not, then I could write a simple XDoclet module that does this.

hmm, it would be helpful, but do we need this? I think in most cases our
todo entries something like "implement native JDO-API" or something
similar. If we auto-generate all todo's we will end with many, many
entries and most of them will never be fixed ;-)

regards,
Armin