db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de>
Subject [Forrest] Checkin of sources for new OJB site
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:01:01 GMT
Hi all,

the move of the [db-ojb]/xdoc (Maven) xml files to Forrest is not
completed, but I will do a check in to save my work today.

I will create a new directory [db-ojb]/forrest and add an ant target
'forrest' in build.xml to generate the docs (if you have installed an
actual Forrest version - I use an svn-snapshoot from 04-17-2004).

I don't change the directory structure Forrest expects (any suggestions
from Forrest gurus are welcome), thus the new adapted document xml files
will be found under
[db-ojb]/forrest/src/documentation/content/xdocs

regards,
Armin